So that you can stock up on energy and vitamins before setting off to explore the Basque Country, fine sandy beaches or your meeting, we have partnered with local producers who share our values and our passion for this beautiful region. Meet each of the people involved in the success of your breakfast: Oteiza, Ferme Ollotenia, Bide Jenofa, Boulangerie Préteux – Loubère, Ferme Idiatia Etxaldea, Olatu, Ariane, Duplessis Bayonne and many others.
Wake up gently
Our breakfast buffet
Served from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., weekdays, and from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., weekends and public holidays, breakfast at La Maison du Lierre offers you the best way to start your day. You will enjoy your breakfast in the room, on the terrace or in the garden for €14.50, but also in your room, upon reservation the day before, for an additional €2 per person.
Discover our buffet composed of quality, local, homemade and/or organic products. The products offered at breakfast are in line with our values and mainly come from local producers, favoring short circuits. Every morning, you will find:
- A squeezed orange juice from the Orangerie and an artisanal and local juice of the moment from Olatu.
- Coffee, tea and herbal teas from Maison Café Richard. Our aromatic garden offers lemon verbena, sage and mint for your herbal teas.
- Many products from Basque farms: Aldudes Valley farm ham from Pierre Oteiza, sheep cheese from the Ollotenia farm, Garralda goat cheese, organic and artisanal yogurts from the Idiatia Etxaldea farm and eggs from farm fresh shell.
- For the sweet side, enjoy the mini pastries from Maison Loubère, cauldron jams from Ariane Oeyregave, applesauce, a basket of fresh fruit from the Orangerie and an assortment of cereals and dried fruits .
- Recently we have also been offering smoked trout and local homemade cakes.